6 Foot LED T8 Tube
This 6 Foot LED T8 Fluorescent Replacement Light Bulb fits existing fixtures (No hum, buzz or mercury). It uses half the energy as a florescent and still delivers an output of 3,300 Lumens and 6,000 Kelvin's of white light, and lasts five times as long as a fluorescents. 50,000 Hour Lifespan.
NOTE: When retrofitting LED T8 to Fluorescent T8 fixture, ballast must be by-passed when present. Eliminating the ballast saves additional costs related to maintenance, energy consumption and performance. Additionally, by-passing ballast will insure no RFI interference or audible buzz occurs.
*Easy to Install Double End Connection.
Use the "Options Menu" Above For: "Bi-Pin G13 Base, Single-Pin FA8 Base & High Output R17 Base Options. *The eight foot only comes in clear (no frosted)
- Brand: Lumen Essence
- Compare To: 75 Watt
- T8 Fluorescent
- Cover: Clear
- Length: 6 Feet
- Color (Kelvin)
- Temperature: 6,000K
- Diameter: 1.0 Inches
- Wattage: 28 Watt
- Volts: 100-277V AC
- Rotatable End Cap
- Light Source: SMD LED
- Lumens: 3,300
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The change from flourescent to led is remarkable. I'm sorry I waited so long to do it.
I am not an electrician, but I can follow directions pretty well if something stumps me. However, I could find nothing online about re-wiring single-pin florescent fixtures so that they can accept LED tubes. There was plenty about double-pin rewiring, but there was nothing about rewiring existing single-pin fixtures to accept LED tubes. When I made my order, the LED Global Supply people told me how I could do the re-wiring myself, but since I need to see how it is done rather than simply hear about it, I hired an electrician to re-wire my fixtures, and the LED Global Supply folks talked him through that installation as well. After he had completed the installation, he told me, "I was pretty sure I was doing the wiring right, but it was to good to talk with those guys because they really know their stuff."
We installed the new bulbs in our kitchen and it is the difference between night and day. The whole kitchen is much brighter and clean looking. The bulbs came to us package very well and with all the proper instructions for installation which took buy the way less then 15 minutes. Great product.
The tubes were a perfect replacement for the single pin fluorescents they replaced . The light is brighter and far superior, and I don’t miss the annoying buzzing sound!
The retrofit was easy. Just follow the directions remember to turn off power first and you are 50% done. Remove the ballast and bring line side power to one socket and neutral to the opposite end socket and if it's just one lamp you are through. The LED lamps were used in a recessed ceiling of a kitchen and the light it produced was equal to daylight. It gave plenty of light to the kitchen and the other best part was no more ballast hum. My lamps I ordered were single pin.
Bulbs perfectly supplied our need. They are bright and white and exactly what we needed.
The LED worked and were very bright. They didn't require too much work with wiring either. Overall very satisfied.
We just installed these 6 Foot LED Tubes in our food coolers.
They look great and the light is much better than the old fluorescent tubes. Had to bypass the ballast which took only a few minutes. The install was a snap. I can recommend these for other cooler customer projects.
LED GLOBAL SUPPLY
If your return qualifies, we will issue an RMA number and provide you with an address and return instructions.
We must receive the product within 14 days of our RMA issuance-authorization.
You may return products within 15 days of shipment date, subject to the following:
1. All returns and exchanges must include a copy of the invoice or order number.
2. All returns must be approved by LED Global Supply. The "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number you are issued must be clearly marked on the outside of the box.
3. Return product must not have been used, installed or modified in any way.
4. Products must be in their original cartons and boxes and shipped with sufficient packaging material to ensure that they are resalable.
5. All ancillary items must also be returned and be in salable condition.
6. Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
7. Special orders and custom kelvins and custom beam angles products are sold as a final sale. These orders are non-returnable/ nor are they non-refundable, under any circumstances.
8. Cut products, such as strip lighting is non refundable.
9. Special orders and sales are non-refundable/non-returnable
10. After 15 days, a restocking fee of 20% may be applicable, plus the cost of the shipping will be withheld from the refund for products without manufacturer's defect.
11. We are not responsible for product returned without an RMA number.
12. LED Global Supply reserves the right to substitute comparable brands and styles, and repair or refurbish warranty products if necessary to satisfy the warranty exchange, based on stock on hand.
13. All orders over $2000.00 are non-refundable for credit under any circumstances and do not qualify for our 15-day money-back program.
If you would like to cancel a lighting order and we are able to do so before it ships, there will be no additional cost.
If your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled and is subject to the return policy.
All LED products are warranted against defective parts, labor and materials.
Warranty does not cover incorrect installation or misuse , abuse, acts of god or animal-insect infestation.
If your product fails within the warranty period: Call our Toll Free number at (800) 541-5006.
Or use our online RMA Request form here: https://ledglobalsupply.net/rma
Customer service will review your request, will issue an RMA number for return of product for credit or replacement (replacement only after 15 days).
Once approved RMA product is received and verified as ours: Replacement product usually ships in 24 hours at no additional cost.
LED Lighting orders can be placed online or by calling us Toll Free at: (800) 5415006.
Phone orders can be placed from 8 am to 5pm (PST) Monday through Friday.
For larger orders, we encourage you to call for assistance to insure that your order is correct.
Feel free to order online anytime.
CUSTOM LED LIGHTING
LED Global Supply can offer special orders, such as custom kelvins and beam angles. Extra lead times may apply.
If you have any questions about your order, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email all technical assistance questions to: email@example.com - Your email will be answered by our Technical Department within 24 hours.
We Do Not Ship To P.O. Boxes.
Since we are an Internet Based LED Sales Company, our inventory is dynamic and subject to change at any time. Larger quantities may require additional lead time for shipping.
Orders will ship FED EX Ground. Expedited shipping is available upon request. Expedited shipping must be requested by phone to confirm additional costs. Special rates would apply.
|Brand: Lumen Essence||Compare To: 75W T8 Fluorescent|
|Cover: Clear||Length: 6 Feet|
|Color (Kelvin) Temperature: 6000K||Diameter: 1.0 inches|
|Wattage: 28 Watt||Volts: 100-277V AC|
|Rotatable End Cap||Light Source:SMD LED|